Comments and Complaints
If patients wish to make a comment or a complaint about the service they receive you may raise this with the individual doctor or nurse. Alternatively you may contact the Practice Manager in writing or by telephone.
- Brewer Street Surgery – both GPs & staff always try to provide the best possible service. However, there may be times when a patient or their representative feels this has not happened.
- Brewer Street Surgery will ensure all complaints receive thorough & timely investigation & a detailed response aimed at resolving issues to the satisfaction of all parties.Communicate effectively with the complainant agreeing a way forward for handling their complaint & meeting agreed timescales.
- Ensure patients concerns are heard & acted upon; encourage & train frontline staff to play an active role to resolve issues & where appropriate to refer matters to the Practice Manager in a timely manner.
- View patient complaints seriously, identify trends & apply learning to improve services for the benefit of all patients.
- Confidentiality will be respected at all times & the patient’s consent will be sought.
- Brewer Street Surgery will invite & co-operate with outside agencies such as PALS/SEAP etc to order to achieve local resolution.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.