Comments and Complaints
If patients wish to make a comment or a complaint about the service they receive you may raise this with the individual doctor or nurse. Alternatively you may contact the Practice Manager in writing or by telephone.
- Brewer Street Surgery – both GPs & staff always try to provide the best possible service. However, there may be times when a patient or their representative feels this has not happened.
- Brewer Street Surgery will ensure all complaints receive thorough & timely investigation & a detailed response aimed at resolving issues to the satisfaction of all parties.Communicate effectively with the complainant agreeing a way forward for handling their complaint & meeting agreed timescales.
- Ensure patients concerns are heard & acted upon; encourage & train frontline staff to play an active role to resolve issues & where appropriate to refer matters to the Practice Manager in a timely manner.
- View patient complaints seriously, identify trends & apply learning to improve services for the benefit of all patients.
- Confidentiality will be respected at all times & the patient’s consent will be sought.
- Brewer Street Surgery will invite & co-operate with outside agencies such as PALS/SEAP etc to order to achieve local resolution.