We are now booking for Flu Vaccination and have clinics running from the end of September and through October on a Saturday morning .
Eligibility for Flu Vaccination
- all children aged 2 to 15 (but not 16 years or older) on 31 August 2021
- those aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- those aged 50 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff employed by:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- registered domiciliary care provider
- a voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
All frontline health and social care workers are expected to have influenza vaccination to protect those they care for.
To make an appointment for flu vaccination please contact the practice. Remember you must wear a face covering, ensure easy access to your upper arm by wearing short sleeves. Do not attend if you have any of the following symptoms; high temperature, a new continuous cough or lack of taste or smell.
We have separated the clinics for At Risk Groups eg 65 & over, & you will be informed of the appropropriate time when you book your appointment.
Remember to follow social distancing rules at all times and to come at the time of your appointment, not earlier.